Develop, exploit and protect your IP
You are likely to own the following types of IP:
- Copyright in any original works you have created, particularly literary, dramatic, artistic or musical works into which you have put some degree of independent thought and effort.
- A name, brand or logo which is (or is intended to be) identified with your business and which might be registrable as a Trade Mark.
- Designs which can be registered, and are sometimes protected without registration, which are original and non-commonplace in terms of shape, configuration, lines, contours, pattern, ornamentation or materials.
- Ideas or inventions for which you might be able to obtain a Patent provided it contains sufficient "inventiveness" and has been kept confidential.
- Data and databases which can now have copyright protection.
To contact our Intellectual Property Team please call the number below or email one of our team.
Call 01392 207020