Latest insights from our experts

Posted 14 March 2018
by Paul Kelly

Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015

Residential house.

Parks renting out residential or commercial buildings in England and Wales from 1 April 2018 may be affected by The Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property England and Wales) Regulations 2015 which in certain circumstances require the landlord to have acquired a minimum Energy Performance Certificate Rating of E for the building.

If you have any queries or if you are interested in subscribing to our Parklaw service, or wish to speak with our experienced team of Parklaw solicitors, please call us on 01392 207020 or email:

Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

About the author

Paul Kelly

Partner and Solicitor

Paul is the managing partner of the firm