Latest insights from our experts

Posted 7 March 2014

Feed-in Tariff (FIT) Scheme

Park owners may notice on their electricity bills that they are being charged a fee each month termed a Feed-in Tariff, but what is this charge and is it recoverable from the home and caravan owners?

Suppliers are required by law to make a Feed-in Tariff charge to any customer which has not registered to generate their own electricity. The proceeds are used to make payments to customers who have done so.

Ofgem guidance suggests that park owners may be able to recover the charge from home or caravan owners but you should speak to us first.

If you have any queries relating to the reselling of electricity contact the parks team by telephone 01392 207020 or by email

Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

About the author