We have been recovering debts for our clients for many years. Built on our expertise in litigation, our debt recovery service is fast, efficient and economic. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer care skills enabling you to send out the right message and to retain the goodwill of your customer.
Debts can arise in all walks of life and we regularly advise and assist businesses and individuals alike. The bulk of our debt recovery instructions come from businesses and we recover debts for private schools, hotels, manufacturers, distributors and in the tourism industry generally.
What clients say
I would like to put on record my thanks and to say I was glad you were on my side!!! If the need arises again I will have no hesitation in dealing with you, and will certainly recommend you to others.
TMS Financial Solutions Ltd
Why choose our Debt Recovery Team?
- our services are designed to be fast, efficient and economical and in the majority of cases we offer fixed fees for issuing proceedings and recovering judgments
- we offer practical advice and we will discuss all the options with you beforehand to establish the most appropriate way of dealing with debtors
- we are not a debt recovery agency and do not take commission. Because of that we will give you the best advice for your business
- our annual subscription service, Tozers Collect, is proving popular with businesses who routinely require letters before action as the last step in their credit control process before proceedings are issued. In most cases our fees are recovered in full from the debtor if you are successful
- for details of our personnel please click on the rolling names to the right.
Issuing a Claim
We regularly advise on claims from £1,000 to over £100,000 and offer a fixed fee debt recovery service for issuing proceedings (Fixed fees for issuing a claim). The fixed fees are cost neutral and the cost will be added to the amount claimed from the debtor.
We also offer a fixed fee service for letters before action. We are strong advocates of resolving disputes without resorting to court proceedings and a letter before action is an effective way of promoting a response from your debtor. We always advise clients to send out a letter before action before proceedings are issued. Take a look at our fixed fee price to find out more about letters before action, alternatively click here to find out about our Tozers Collect service.
Having obtained a judgment we also offer fixed fees for enforcement which can take a number of different forms from orders that the debtor attend court to be questioned as to their means, to charging orders over property owned and bailiffs.