News & Events
Posted 28 April 2016
Online auction in aid of Exeter Leukaemia Fund
The Family Team at Tozers Solicitors LLP is hosting an online auction on 6 May 2016 in support of the firm’s charity of the year – Exeter Leukaemia Fund (Registered Charity No. 1154727). The auction has a number of lots to bid on with all proceeds going to ELF:
- A day salmon fishing in a half mile prime location of the River Exe with a guide on a date to be arranged
- 4 tickets for a set menu “Grape Vine” dinner including wine at the Deer Park Country Hotel on 20th May 2016
- Meal for 2 with wine at the City Gate Hotel
- Day guest pass for 2 for Exeter Golf and Country Club
- Voucher for Cut & Colour at Sara Paleschi Hair Design (Worth £98)
- Plus tickets to a number of Devon’s top family attractions!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ELF supports families affected by blood cancers and blood disorders across the South West offering transport, nearby accommodation as well as guidance and advice to patients and their loved ones. The money raised by this event will be used by ELF to set up a suite of rooms for patients and their family members so they can be together during treatment.