Town and Country Planning regulates the development and use of land.

A key role is to enable the provision of homes, investment and jobs, vibrant town centres and recreational/tourist facilities whilst at the same time protecting the natural environment.

Our Planning and Licensing team advises developers, public sector bodies, investors, and landowners.  In addition to our national practice advising on planning and site licensing for residential and holiday caravan parks, we also advise on a range of areas including housing development, retail and employment and rural development.

Our expertise is not limited to Town and Country Planning.  We deal with all aspects of local government law and administration including matters involving environmental health such as statutory nuisance; and licensing for alcohol and regulated entertainment.

We provide comprehensive advice suited to your individual needs.

What clients say

I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.


Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

Read our FREE Guides

Download now