We are very experienced in helping our clients with a wide range of business disputes.
All businesses, however well run, can encounter problems. We aim to resolve difficulties quickly and efficiently and to preserve your commercial relationships with suppliers and business contacts wherever possible.
We Advise On:
- contract disputes over interpretation of terms, termination, breach and damages or enforcement of contract terms
- debt recovery including enforcement of judgements against debtors’ assets, bankruptcy and winding-up
- a range of intellectual property infringements involving copyright, registered and unregistered design rights, trademarks, passing off and breach of confidence
- employment issues including breach of restrictive covenants and mis-use of confidential information or data
- agency disputes and Commercial Agents Regulations claims
- company disputes involving directors and/or shareholders including unfair prejudice petitions and derivative actions
- partnership dissolutions and breaches of agreement
- misrepresentation, fraud and mis-selling
- professional negligence
- equine related disputes
What clients say
I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.