As family arrangements become more complex in the modern world, the traditional path of leaving assets to a spouse and then outright to children becomes more unlikely to fit what each person wishes to do.
It might be the case that you own a business or farm and need help in deciding how to pass your assets to those involved, whilst remaining fair to the rest of your family.
You may want to find a way of providing for your children from a previous marriage, or to consider how best to split your assets between your family members and charities.
Our specialist team can advise you on the options available for your succession planning and the solutions which may be right for you.
We specialise in:
- Succession planning for business-owners and farmers
- Structuring of family wealth for the next generation
- Protecting assets for children of previous marriages
We Advise On:
- succession planning for business-owners and farmers
- structuring of family wealth for the next generation
- protecting assets for children of previous marriages
What clients say
I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.