Local Authorities

Local Authorities

Town Hall

As a Town or Parish Clerk you are expected to give your members advice which is accurate, up to date and on a wide range of matters, whether it is about allotments, burial grounds, employment issues, Freedom of Information, leases, liabilities and licenses, members rights and obligations, meeting agendas and protocol, through to village greens.

Keeping up with the Law

As the responsibilities of your council continually grow, and without an in-house lawyer, how do you keep up to date with the law? This is where we can help.

The Council Legal Advice Service (CLAS) is a genuinely innovative way to deliver cost-effective legal advice to your local council.


What clients say

I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.


Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

Read our FREE Guides

Download now