Temporary Event Notices

Temporary Event Notices

Our experienced licensing team deals with liquor, public entertainment and gaming machines licensing for a wide range of clients both locally and nationally.

We help you understand the type of licence you need, whether it be a personal licence or a premises license and we ensure you know the restrictions of your licence and who it needs to go to. With our particular experience in the leisure industry these include cafes, pubs, clubs, hotels, holiday parks and attractions.

If your application to the Licensing Authority has to be determined by local councillors, or your licence is under review we can represent you at the committee as well as acting for you on appeals.

What clients say

I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.


Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

Read our FREE Guides

Download now