Property problems require specific legal knowledge. We can advise on all kinds of property related difficulties and disputes and resolve them where possible through Mediation, Adjudication or other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution. If your dispute goes to the court or tribunal we can guide and represent you, always with an eye to minimising costs and stress.
Our team is skilled and experienced in all commercial and residential property issues such as:
- issues between neighbouring occupiers such as boundary disputes, arguments about rights of way and other rights over land, adverse possession claims and nuisance or trespass
- leasehold matters such as business lease renewals, assignments, dilapidations, forfeiture, service charge disputes and tenant insolvency
- housing issues such as rent arrears, breach of tenancy and possession claims
- the broad range of contract disputes which can arise from buying, selling and leasing land
- mortgages, Charging orders and Orders for Sale of land
- professional negligence of conveyancers, surveyors, architects and other property advisers
- joint ownership, trusts of land and partnership property
- land Registration issues and rectification of incorrect documents or wrongly registered titles
What clients say
I would like to put on record my thanks and to say I was glad you were on my side!!! If the need arises again I will have no hesitation in dealing with you, and will certainly recommend you to others.
TMS Financial Solutions Ltd