Usually, the first step in obtaining vacant possession of a property is to serve a valid notice.

We can advise you on the most appropriate form of notice to serve for the type of tenancy and prepare a valid notice for you (or an agent) to serve.

The next step is then to apply to court for possession. Most, but not all, types of occupation agreement including assured shorthold agreements require a landlord to apply for and obtain an order for possession before they can gain vacant possession. We can advise you on the most appropriate procedure to use.

What clients say

I regularly recommend Tozers to colleagues both in and out of the sector I work in.

Carole Spencer, Head of HR Westward

Want to know more?

Request a call back or ask us a question using our quick-contact form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01392 207020.

Read our FREE Guides

Download now