Tozers are recognised as legal experts in affordable housing.
With over 25 years’ experience in this sector, Tozers understand the demands faced by housing providers including the financial and regulatory constraints they operate under. We also understand that the need for affordable housing has never been more critical.
We work collaboratively with you and your partners to deliver affordable housing schemes in the required timescale.
At Tozers we focus on establishing close working relationships with our housing clients. We make every effort to provide a bespoke service to suit our provider client’s particular requirements be they large regional providers or small rural ones.
What makes Tozers stand out from other legal advisors?
- We are regularly praised for being approachable and open with our clients.
- We will work with you to maximise your commercial opportunities by providing clear innovative and practical legal solutions.
- We offer high levels of service and transparency of pricing.
- We have a high calibre team of experienced lawyers who truly specialise in affordable housing most of whom are either a partner or at a senior level with many years’ experience.
Affordable housing represents a significant part of Tozers’ business and as such we strive to provide the highest levels of service.
If you would like to find out more about our affordable housing team or if you need our help with anything please contact one of our lawyers directly on 01392 207020 or email your enquiry to Stephen Burtchaell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Advise On:
- Site acquisition, development, joint ventures, site set up and sales
- Portfolio financing, mergers and stock rationalisation
- Shared ownerships, right to buys, help to buy and lease holding franchisement
- Commercial leases
- Property and contract litigation
- Planning and construction law
- Governance, regulatory and charity law
- Housing management – including anti-social behaviour, disrepair, tenancy arrears, repossession
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act issues
“Our lawyers support the client throughout the whole process, which allows for excellent consistency of service.”
“Stephen Burtchaell stands out for his commitment to providing clear advice and for his genuine spirit of support and willingness to go the extra mile for his clients.”