When a person passes away without a Will certain steps need to be taken to administer their estate and distribute assets in accordance with the intestacy rules.
Navigating these complex steps can be difficult at a time when you are already dealing with your grief over the loss of a loved one.
Our expert team can assist you by taking on the pressures of the administration of an estate or, alternatively, would be happy to advise you, as and when required, on the steps needed to obtain the necessary authority and to distribute the estate in accordance with the law.
We Advise On:
- who inherits where there is no Will
- the administration of simple and complex estates
- the steps needed to obtain a Grant of Letters of Administration
- the reliefs and exemptions available from Inheritance Tax on death
- post-death tax planning, including the use of deeds of variation
What clients say
I found your service 1st class from the very beginning. Very friendly, understanding and very businesslike.