Dan's areas of special interests are:
- Identifying and protecting intellectual property, including registering trade marks and designs.
- Acting on behalf of clients bringing or defending claims relating to breach of commercial contracts and infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts which include IT and intellectual property considerations.
Dan’s other main areas of interest are disputes concerning banking and finance. He acts on behalf of businesses in disputes concerning complex financial products including:
- Loan agreements
- Derivatives (including interest rate hedging)
- Credit broking
- Foreign exchange transactions.
With his litigator’s experience of finance matters he is also well placed to advise on the negotiation of loan agreements and associated documents during acquisitions or refinance.
Dan qualified as a solicitor in 2015.