Sarah is an associate solicitor within the Housing Management team and has been advising and providing court representation to both public and private sector landlords for over 18 years.
Alongside Jenny Lloyd, Sarah leads a team of three other lawyers working with clients to provide advice on a range of housing management and property issues including:
- Disrepair claims
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Social Housing Fraud
- Injunction and possession claims
- Property and land disputes including adverse possession and Access to Neighbouring Land applications
- Traveller sites
- Leasehold, Shared Ownership and Estate Management disputes
When not advising clients on specific legal matters, Sarah is out training the staff of registered providers to become more efficient and knowledgeable within the area of housing management. Sarah believes it is an important part of adding value for our clients, in that by learning along the way, they feel more able to deal with a matter should it arise again in the future.
Sarah also advises on non-contentious matters such as:
- drafting tenancy agreements
- rent setting
- terms of demotion
- Policies & Procedures (P&Ps)
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and has been working exclusively for social landlord for 10 years.