Landlord and Tenant law has always been complicated and over the past few years we have seen the sector become subject to more and more regulation.
The Deregulations Act 2015, for example, restricted a landlord’s use of a Section 21 Notice (no fault eviction notice) where certain prescribed information has not been provided or where the tenant’s complaint about the state of the property has not been resolved.
Our Landlord & Tenant Team is experienced and pragmatic and their advice is cost effective.
If you are experiencing a problem with a tenant, you can talk to us about your options – a legal solution is not always the best option. We offer fixed fees for the most common types of issue.
We Advise On:
- Notices (section 21, rent arrears, tenancy breaches and anti-social behaviour, etc)
- breach of tenancy injunctions (no access, removal of a dog, etc)
- tenancy deposit disputes
- Tenancy Agreements & Variations
- Right to Rent
- leasehold advice including notices, consultation, tribunals and ground rent/service charge arrears.
- Rent Act and Assured Tenancies