We offer practical advice for senior employees such as directors and other senior managers.
We have many years of experience of dealing with the senior management of major national organisations so can provide invaluable insights into how to get the best deal.
Examples of issues that relate to directors and senior managers
- Bonuses and incentive schemes;
- Restrictive covenants clauses;
- Confidentiality clauses;
- Stocks and shares;
- Disciplinaries / grievances and
- Preservation of reputation.
What services do we offer?
We tailor our services to meet your goals and provide practical and effective advice. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Negotiating directors’ service agreements – this includes both executive and non-executive director contracts;
- Negotiating senior manager employment contracts;
- Advising on directors’ duties, rights and liabilities;
- Negotiating directors and senior managers settlement packages/departure packages;
- Advising on termination and compensation for loss of office;
- Advising on disciplinaries and grievances;
- Advising on redundancies; and
- Negotiating Consultancy agreements.
Why choose Tozers?
We work with you to understand your needs and desired goals in a cost-effective manner.
We deliver results.
Our team has a wealth of knowledge in employment law and regularly speak to seminars and conferences and well as conducting training on topical issues.