If you have had to go through an amputation of a limb and you it think may have been someone else’s fault for whatever reason, we are here to help you.
Adjusting to amputation
We appreciate that the impact of losing a limb is not just any physical limitations that you may experience (which in some cases are significant) but also the emotional consequences. It can be an extremely difficult injury to adjust to – and we understand that in most cases it will involve a complete change in your daily life.
Let us help you
We’re experienced in dealing with amputation claims. Our specialist solicitors will guide you through the process of making a claim and help you see a clear way forward. We understand how important your independence is and if the case is successful, we’ll use our knowledge and experience to help you put your life back together.
Supporting you for the future
Each case is different but some examples of ways that we’d make sure you were compensated would be seeing that you have access to:
- Suitable prostheses – we’d make sure that the fit is correct and that you’re able to take part in the activities that you wish to do.
- Rehabilitation treatment to enable you to cope both inside and outside of the home and on holiday.
- Appropriate assistance to help you to manage with jobs around the house
- Aids and equipment and any required vehicle provision/adaptations
- Appropriate support which may be in the form of a buddy/personal assistant to enable you to access the community
- Specialist housing
- Psychological Therapy
If you’ve faced medical negligence with the amputation of a limb, we can help you.