News & Events
Tozers’ partner to speak at LinkedIn seminar
Stephen Jennings of Tozers Solicitors LLP will be the guest speaker for Devon marketing consultancy – SharpEdge Marketing – at their half-day seminar on 7 June 2016. The session entitled – LinkedIn: Make it work for you and your business – will take place in Conference Room 50, Teignbridge Business Centre, Cavalier Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot TQ12 6TZ.
Joanna Bowery, who is a consultant at SharpEdge Marketing, will also be presenting. From 9:30am to 12:30pm, delegates will discover:
• 7 essential steps to captivate and cultivate your connections
• How to be acknowledged as an industry expert in your sector
• Practical advice on how to generate leads and build beneficial relationships that will help you achieve your business objectives
• Why and how to measure what’s important and what needs to change
• How to avoid legal battles related to LinkedIn and your business presented by guest speaker Stephen Jennings from Tozers Solicitors LLP.
‘LinkedIn: Make it work for you and your business’ will enable delegates to understand and exploit all areas of the social networking site for professionals. The seminar will cover: personal profiles, groups, company pages and publishing to explain how LinkedIn can be used to generate new business and develop a company’s reputation.
It costs £65 for this seminar and to book your place contact SharpEdge Marketing here: https://sharpedgemarketing.co.uk/training/