Proactively addressing employment matters creates a better workplace for everyone and avoids the cost and stress of likely pitfalls, freeing your time to focus on the rest of your business.
Our employment solicitors provide practical support and guidance to help you deal with both day-to-day issues as well as your long-term employment strategy.
Whatever your employment questions, we are on hand as a trusted extension of your team to deliver:
- A bespoke employment law service - We get to know your business and your world, providing practical solutions tailored to your specific needs and priorities.
- Clear and effective employment advice - We give you straightforward answers and commercially-focused recommendations to achieve the outcomes you need.
- A prompt response - We provide timely advice, when you need it.
- Technical expertise - We take the detail of the law and apply this to your business in real terms, for even the most complex of matters.
- Transparent pricing - We offer flexible fee options, so that you know exactly what to expect from us and can manage your budgets accordingly.
Our employment solicitors work with employers of all sizes across Devon and the South West, from small businesses to charities and larger organisations.
Alongside this broad range of expertise, we draw on our specialist sector knowledge to serve clients in areas such as housing, hotels, and holiday and residential caravan parks.
Employment law fees that work for you
With our flexible fee options, you choose the arrangement that best suits your needs. Our EASY retainer agreement provides ongoing support, with unlimited telephone and email communication with our employment solicitors at a fixed, annual charge.
We also offer traditional hourly charges and a fixed fee employment law service for specific pieces of work.
An ‘exceptional’ team
Our employment solicitors have built a strong reputation, with clients often commenting on our ‘exceptional’ service and commitment to going the extra mile. We are recognised by leading legal directory, The Legal 500, which notes in particular our ‘strong track record for contentious work’ and the work of Stephen Jennings, our head of team.
"The Tozers team are excellent. The communication and support is outstanding, they respond swiftly and professionally to all communication relating to employment law. Their skill and knowledge is exceptional. They provide outstanding value for money by introducing an EASY agreement where we benefit from ongoing advice and access to them for a really great price."
As regular speakers at seminars and conferences, we share insights into best practice and changes to the law, and how this impacts employers. We also produce an employment law newsletter to keep you up to date with hot topics, and provide training to your HR team on a number of issues.
Find out more
To learn more about our services for registered providers, please contact us to speak to one of our experienced social housing solicitors. Alternatively, you can complete our contact form or call us directly.