From contract negotiation and exit plans to bonus schemes and share agreements, your relationship with your employer can become more complex when you are working at a senior level.
It is therefore vital that you seek your own legal advice to make sure you fully understand the implications of any arrangements to safeguard your career, now and in the long term.
As employment lawyers for employees, we’re on your side.
We specialise in advising directors and senior executives working in small businesses, major national organisations and everything in between. We also act for employees who are involved in a settlement agreement.
Protecting your interests throughout your employment
We have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of employment law, as recognised by leading legal directory, The Legal 500. As we act for employers as well as senior professionals, we have the experience to guide you through all aspects of your employment relationship.
- Clear and effective advice – with straightforward answers in plain English, so that you know exactly what is going on and what any arrangements will mean for you in practice.
- Practical solutions that meet your goals – achieving the best outcome for you.
- A prompt response - timely advice, when you need it.
- Technical expertise – applying the law to your situation in real terms for even the most complex of matters.
For details on costs/charges, please click here.
Advice for directors and senior managers
Our employment lawyers for employees are on hand to ensure you are treated fairly and secure the best outcome in any negotiations as a senior level employee.
Areas that we advise on include:
- Negotiating your contract - We help you to agree favourable employment terms, including reviewing confidentiality or restrictive covenant clauses, and bonus or share schemes.
- Becoming a director - We negotiate directors' service agreements and departure packages, as well as advising on directors' duties, rights and liabilities.
- Dealing with disputes - We advise on disciplinary and grievance issues, as well as termination or redundancy.
For more details, please see our services for directors and senior managers.
Legal advice on settlement agreements for employees
As an employee, it is important that you have independent legal advice if you are involved in a settlement agreement. We make sure that you understand what the agreement means and that the terms are reasonable. With our help, you can feel confident you have achieved the best settlement possible.
For more details, please see our settlement agreements information.
Find out more
To learn more about our services for registered providers, please contact us to speak to one of our experienced social housing solicitors. Alternatively, you can complete our contact form or call us directly.