We can advise your charity on data protection, freedom of information, confidentiality and privacy.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications (PECR) impose the greatest changes in data protection law for 20 years. We can help ensure sure your charity continues to comply.
There are likely to be key areas which if tackled first will greatly reduce the risk. Our approach is based on assessing the greatest risks and targeting those by providing you with the documentation required to demonstrate compliance.
We defend organisations facing claims from individuals and investigations by the Information Commissioner’s Office. As a result we understand how to deal with the contentious aspects of data protection.
We Advise Charities On:
- data processing and data sharing agreements
- data audit
- data protection training
- implementing data governance programmes
- drafting data protection policies and privacy notices
- direct marketing consent requirements
- subject access requests
- preventing and managing data breach
- responding to the regulator.