We understand the world in which you operate. 65 years working alongside holiday and residential park owners means we understand the demands on your time from guests, residents, staff. We also appreciate the nature of seasonal cashflow, being able to predict your budget is important.
Our unique Parklaw service allows you to control and reliably stick to your budget for day-to-day legal advice relating to running your park.
What is Parklaw?
Parklaw is provided to you by our award winning specialist Parks lawyers, and offers you:
- A fixed fee arrangement
- Early access to legal advice when you need it most
- Confidence to proceed correctly in all circumstances
- Advice on the telephone or by e-mail
Staying a step ahead
As a suscriber of Parklaw, you’ll be able to discuss matters at an early stage before they escalate too far. You’ll benefit from timely legal advice, equipping you to deal with complex matters effectively and with confidence. Then if a matter does result in litigation, you’ll be in a strong position, having already taken the vital steps at an earlier stage.
What does Parklaw cover
- advice on consumer rights matters
- advice on misrepresentation claims
- advice on consumer dispute resolution
- advice on business to business contracts
- advice introducing and enforcing park rules
- advice on possession claims
- advice on pitch fee disputes
- advice on employment law
- advice on planning and site licencing.
You pay a fixed fee agreed for the year, our dedicated, sector focussed lawyers provide advice and assistance covering your day to day legal issues.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.