Buying or selling a property can often seem like a lengthy process. Our conveyancing solicitors work hard on your behalf to keep this moving forward, making sure you reach completion with the minimum fuss.
With offices in Exeter, Newton Abbot and Teignmouth, our residential property team supports a wide range of clients across Devon. You may be taking your first step on the property ladder, moving into your next home, or looking to expand your property portfolio as an investor.
Whatever your situation, we treat your move as if it were our own to get the transaction ‘over the line’ as quickly and easily as possible.
How our residential property solicitors can help
Our friendly and approachable team will:
- Support you through the process, with clear advice - It’s our job to ease the pressure during what can be a stressful time. We explain each step in plain English and are available to answer any questions promptly, so you can be reassured everything is being done to stay on track.
- Keep you fully informed throughout - We ensure regular communication with all parties, so you know exactly what progress is being made. Having established good relationships with agents and other solicitors over many years in the local property market, we work closely with everyone involved to complete your sale or purchase.
- Carry out the necessary paperwork with care and attention - We are thorough with any searches and other research, providing straightforward and timely guidance for even the most complex of transactions.
Expertise you can trust
Our residential property solicitors have built a strong reputation in Devon, taking pride in delivering an exceptional service that is recognised by both our clients and local estate agents.
We're accredited under the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme, an established standard for residential conveyancing practices. This requires a rigorous annual renewal process, so you can feel confident we have the expertise to deliver quality residential conveyancing advice.
Most importantly to us, we receive a significant amount of referrals from past clients who recommend us to their family, friends or colleagues. We're also often recommended by local estate agents - even though we do not pay any commission or referral fees to anyone, as we feel it's vital we retain our independence to best represent our clients.
Comprehensive residential property services
We offer a personal service backed by the latest technology. You will have a dedicated team member assigned to your case, and we're happy to communicate in whatever way works best for you, whether that is face to face, by email or by telephone.
- investment buy-to-lets
- transfers on death or divorce
- equity release
- shared equity
- flat lease extensions
- collective enfranchisement
- new build homes
- rural property
- holiday homes
We’re always happy to discuss your requirements with you, as we are sure we will be able to help.
“I had such a brilliant experience with Tozers from start to finish. Their costs were really reasonable - especially for the service provided."
"My solicitor was very communicative via email, easily contactable via phone and when sharing legal information with me translated anything I needed to understand into more simple terms to make sure I really got it..."
"I could trust he was working behind the scenes to keep things moving, making the whole process much less stressful. I couldn’t recommend Tozers enough.”
Find out how we can help you
Contact our residential property solicitors to get a quote for our conveyancing services – complete our online enquiry form below or call us at one of our Devon offices.