Selling commercial property is a longer process than domestic conveyancing, from offices, warehouses and multi-site lets, to restaurants and land, commercial conveyancing has a more involved legal process when transferring ownership of your commercial property.
With many years’ experience in commercial property transactions, we act for both buyers and sellers in all types of commercial property sales and acquisitions.
Whether you are selling a large industrial estate, or a high street shop, we can guide you through the process and offer tailored advice tailor advice specific to your particular transaction and business needs.
Our commercial property conveyancing advice
We provide a full commercial conveyancing service for all types of property transactions and leases, to ensure your transaction proceeds smoothly, whether you are the owner or occupier of the property.
- Carrying out full title due diligence on the property and identifying and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Advising on the multitude of issues that may arise in the transaction such as adverse search results and environmental issues.
- Negotiating the legal documents involved to obtain as favourable terms as possible for our clients.
- Reporting to and advising clients on the various elements of the transaction.
- Dealing with all post completion requirements including registration and stamp duty submissions.
Commercial property advice from your perspective
Whether you are taking a lease of an industrial unit, acquiring a development site, or buying a caravan park, we can guide you safely through the process - with your business needs at the forefront of everything we do.
Along with the support from other teams across the firm, including our company & commercial team and our property litigation team, we provide joined-up legal advice for projects of all sizes staying one step ahead and always seeking new perspectives.