With over 25 years’ experience in this sector, we work collaboratively with you and your partners to deliver affordable housing schemes in your required timescale.
At Tozers we focus on establishing close working relationships with our housing clients. We make every effort to provide a bespoke service to suit our registered provider client’s particular requirements be they large regional providers or small rural ones.
What we can help you with
We can assist you with a range of aspects, including:
- Site acquisition, development, joint ventures, site set up and sales
- Portfolio financing, mergers and stock rationalisation
- Shared ownerships, Right to Buys, Help to Buy and leasehold enfranchisement
- Commercial leases
- Property and contract litigation
- Planning and construction law
- Governance, regulatory and charity law
- Housing management – including anti-social behaviour, disrepair, tenancy arrears, repossession
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act issues
What makes us stand out from other legal advisors?
- We are regularly praised for being approachable and open with our clients.
- We will work with you to maximise your commercial opportunities by providing clear innovative and practical legal solutions.
- We offer high levels of service and transparency of pricing.
- We have a high calibre team of experienced lawyers who truly specialise in affordable housing most of whom are either partners or at a senior level with many years’ experience.
The comments about our team in the Legal 500 directory demonstrate how we always keep your objectives at the centre:
“Stephen Burtchaell stands out for his commitment to providing clear advice and for his genuine spirit of support and willingness to go the extra mile for his clients.”