Take the next step in your legal career with Tozers
As one of the South West's top-ranked law firms, we know that our success is built from within. We're always looking for exceptional lawyers to join us as we continue to grow.
If you are committed to providing first-rate legal advice and a high-quality service to clients, then we'd love to hear from you.
Our current legal roles
You will bring expert knowledge and skill in your particular practice area and be keen to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients.
As a team player, you will work collaboratively to create effective, pragmatic solutions to the challenges your clients face, and look for new ways to contribute to the firm’s successes.
Does this sound like you? Take a look at the legal jobs we currently have available across our Devon offices, and apply online today.
What can Tozers offer you?
- Quality, complex work for a nationwide client base - We provide thoughtful legal advice for a diverse range of clients - assisting businesses striving for growth and helping individuals with their particular challenges and ambitions, with national expertise in our specialist sectors. As one of the best client-rated law firms in the UK, and with many of our clients staying with us for the long term, we're obviously getting this right.
- A challenging yet supportive work environment - You’ll work alongside dedicated teams and lawyers who are experts in their fields and passionate about what they do. There are plenty of opportunities to take ownership of your work: partners have the autonomy to mould their teams and the clients they take on, while solicitors and legal executives have the chance to build their own client base and relationships. As a Mindful Employer, we are committed to promoting better mental health, creating a welcoming and positive workplace.
- Support to progress your career, whatever stage you're at - We're only as good as our people and we want to see you flourish. Training opportunities include a core skills programme, a leadership and management programme and the option for individuals to go on any further training or development though multiple professional training providers.
- A true emphasis on the right work-life balance - We believe in delivering quality work for our clients, without the need to feel chained to our desks to meet ever-increasing targets and billing hours. We're lucky enough to be based in the beautiful South West and think we should have the time to enjoy that! With an active social committee, there are also opportunities to mix with colleagues at events such as our Christmas party, summer social and annual conference.
Our culture working at Tozers
We're proud of our long history, although some things have changed a lot since we were founded in 1785. We're still a law firm but now have over 180 colleagues across our Devon offices in Exeter, Newton Abbot and Teignmouth.
Our vision is to be considered the first-choice regional law firm for people and businesses in the South West, and national experts in our specialist sectors.
This feeds into a clear set of values, which helps us to shape the culture at the firm: high quality work, healthy growth and happy teams. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and flexible working environment, where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential, whilst being themselves at work.
We’ve embraced hybrid working and, unless stated in your job description, you're able to work from any of our offices or from home in a flexible way.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, with a number of options to help you whatever stage of life you're at;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to five days
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Two days paid volunteering leave
- Reduced costs for legal services that are offered by the firm
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension and medical care plans, including eyecare vouchers
- Invitation to regular social events
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
Want to join us?
Take a look at the legal jobs we currently have available across our Devon offices, and apply online today.
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org