Business Support Professionals
Take the next step in your career with Tozers
As one of the South West's top-ranked law firms, we know that our success is built from within.
Our business support colleagues are an essential part of our team and we're always interested in talking to talented marketing, HR, finance and IT professionals as we continue to grow.
Our current vacancies
We rely on enthusiastic, innovative and hardworking business support professionals. Whether you are in marketing, finance, HR or IT, you will bring a willingness to learn and a forward-thinking attitude.
If you are a team player who is keen to work collaboratively with a variety of colleagues and clients, then we'd love to hear from you.
Take a look at the jobs we currently have available and apply online.
What can Tozers offer you?
- Challenging work in a supportive environment - Our business support professionals enable our lawyers to deliver an all-round excellent service to our clients. You will be working alongside welcoming and passionate teams, with plenty of opportunities to take ownership of your work and find new ways to contribute to our success. As a Mindful Employer, we are committed to promoting better mental health, creating a welcoming and positive environment.
- Training and development to help you progress - We're only as good as our people and we want to see you flourish. Training opportunities include a core skills programme, a leadership and management programme, and the option for individuals to go on any further training or development though multiple professional training providers.
- A true commitment to work-life balance - We believe in delivering quality work for our clients, without the need to feel chained to our desks. We're lucky enough to be based in the beautiful South West and think we should have the time to enjoy that! With an active social committee, there are also opportunities to mix with colleagues at events such as our Christmas party, summer social and annual conference.
Our culture working at Tozers
We're proud of our long history, although some things have changed a lot since we were founded in 1785. We're still a law firm but now have over 180 colleagues across Devon offices in Exeter, Newton Abbot and Teignmouth.
Our vision is to be considered the first-choice regional law firm for people and businesses in the South West, and national experts in our specialist sectors.
This feeds into a clear set of values, which helps us to shape the culture at the firm: high quality work, healthy growth and happy teams. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and flexible working environment, where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential, whilst being themselves at work.
We’ve embraced hybrid working and, unless stated in your job description, you're able to work from any of our offices or from home in a flexible way.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, with a number of options to help you whatever stage of life you're at;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to five days
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Two days paid volunteering leave
- Reduced costs for legal services that are offered by the firm
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension and medical care plans, including eyecare vouchers
- Invitation to regular social events
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
Want to join us?
Take a look at the legal jobs we currently have available across our Devon offices, and apply online today.
To find out more information please email email@example.com