What you’re going through
At an already difficult time in your lives, you might need help with the Court of Protection process or some support in working out how is best to protect compensation from a medical negligence or personal injury claim. Maybe you’re also thinking about managing your love one’s finances in the long run, or considering your own future care needs.
Whatever your situation, we know that you’ll need practical, concise advice and help, but given to you with understanding and compassion. At Tozers we care and we’ve been working closely with families for many years, keeping the best interest of their loved ones at the heart of what we do. You can trust that we’ll understand your situation and do whatever we can to make the process as smooth as possible.
How we can help
We can help you with:
- Establishing Personal Injury Trusts and talking you through your options
- Applying to the Court of Protection
- Applying for Deputyships
- Understanding the roles of Deputies and Attorneys, their powers and duties
- The administration of Attorneyships and Deputyships, where either ourselves or family members act as Attorney or Deputy
- Statutory Will applications
- The tax regime for trusts
- Understanding the powers and duties of trustees
- The administration of trusts
We know that you’ll be facing many difficult decisions about your loved ones. If you need to speak to a solicitor, contact us to see how we can help.