Join our team
Your career at Tozers
Great legal service doesn't just happen on its own. At Tozers, we believe that our people are our most important asset. They make sure that every one of our clients receive top rated legal service, every time.
Find your place
- Legal Careers - We're always looking for exceptional lawyers to join us as we continue to grow. If you are committed to providing first-rate legal advice and a high-quality service to clients, then we'd love to hear from you. Find out more.
- Business Support Careers - Our business support colleagues are an essential part of our team and we're always interested in talking to talented marketing, HR, finance and IT professionals as we continue to grow. Find out more.
- Graduate Training Contracts - We want talented trainee solicitors to join us as we continue to grow. Our graduate trainee scheme gives you the opportunity to get stuck into challenging work from the outset, with the support you need to progress. Find out more.
- Work Placements - A chance to work with junior fee earners across a number of teams at the firm, including both contentious and non-contentious seats, offering an invaluable insight into what a career in law might mean for you. Find out more.
Find out what it's like to work for us
Meet some of our dedicated colleagues from across our firm, and hear what it's really like to work here.
"From day one I have been submerged into matters and able to get my teeth into quality work... with a great support network with colleagues on hand to help with any questions you may have."
Kelly Burns, Graduate Trainee to Associate & Solicitor.Meet Kelly
What can Tozers offer you?
We're proud of our long history, although some things have changed a lot since we were founded in 1785. We're still a law firm but now have over 180 colleagues across our Devon offices in Exeter, Newton Abbot and Teignmouth.
Our vision is to be considered the first-choice regional law firm for people and businesses in the South West, and national experts in our specialist sectors.
This feeds into a clear set of values, which helps us to shape the culture at the firm: high quality work, healthy growth and happy teams. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and flexible working environment, where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential, whilst being themselves at work.
We’ve embraced hybrid working and, unless stated in your job description, you're able to work from any of our offices or from home in a flexible way.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, with a number of options to help you whatever stage of life you're at;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy or sell up to five days
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Two days paid volunteering leave
- Reduced costs for legal services that are offered by the firm
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Pension and medical care plans, including eyecare vouchers
- Invitation to regular social events
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
We are always interested to hear from excellent candidates who want to be part of a hardworking and successful team delivering excellent service to its clients.
Take a look at the latest jobs we have available and apply online.