Complete the form below to ask us a question or make an enquiry. We’ll get back to you via phone or email as soon as possible.


I believe I have suffered as a result of medical treatment, what should I do first?


First of all you must contact the treating hospital or GP's surgery. All GP’s, Surgeries and other healthcare professionals have their own complaints procedure. We can advise you on making a complaint under this system.

Your complaint will be investigated by the hospital or GP and you should receive an explanation as to what they feel happened to you. You may also get an apology. If you need monetary compensation however this is unlikely to be provided. If your complaint is upheld or it is denied and you wish to take matters further our specialist medical and clinical negligence team will help you take the next step towards your goal. It may be that the next appropriate step to consider is litigation - making a legal claim.


Find out more

To learn more about how we can help you, please complete our contact form or call us directly.

Need More Answers?

Related Questions