In response to the increasing challenge of Coronavirus and in light of rapidly evolving advice, Tozers has taken steps to ensure that we continue to provide you with our usual client service whilst also maintaining the safety of our clients and colleagues. Please see our full update here.

Complete the form below to ask us a question or make an enquiry. We’ll get back to you via phone or email as soon as possible.

Rural Property & Countryside Matters

Equine planning

Do you have horses on your land? Are they being “kept” or “grazed” and why is that important?

You may need planning permission

As horses are not generally treated as agricultural animals it is possible you will need planning permission for equestrian use of your property. Horsey activities are likely to be considered as “horsiculture” rather than agriculture.

Are you looking to build stables on your land or run an equestrian business? Have you considered local and national planning policies before submitting your application? Have you addressed landscape and highway impacts?

Has your existing business evolved over time? Do you need to apply for a certificate of lawful use in order to confirm that the use is lawful?

If you need specialist planning advice we have a team of planning lawyers who can help you to navigate the complexities of the planning system will provide no-nonsense advice.

Get in touch

Ready to talk?

Contact us

Relatded Services

Rural Property & Countryside Matters Services