It is unfortunate but inevitable that businesses will sometimes become involved in disputes. We work with our clients to find the most effective route to resolving them helping to identify and manage risk.
We see your point
We take time to understand you and your business and have a team of dedicated laywers looking to get to grips with the issues involved and find solutions to help you stay a step ahead. We work with you to resolve difficulties quickly and efficiently and to preserve your commercial relationships with suppliers and business contacts wherever possible.
We Advise On:
- contract disputes over interpretation of terms, termination, breach and damages or enforcement of contract terms
- debt recovery including enforcement of judgements against debtors’ assets, bankruptcy and winding-up
- a range of intellectual property infringements involving copyright, registered and unregistered design rights, trademarks, passing off and breach of confidence
- employment issues including breach of restrictive covenants and mis-use of confidential information or data
- agency disputes and Commercial Agents Regulations claims
- company disputes involving directors and/or shareholders including unfair prejudice petitions and derivative actions
- partnership dissolutions and breaches of agreement
- misrepresentation, fraud and mis-selling
- professional negligence
- equine related disputes