Georgina joined the Affordable Housing Team in 2019 as a Legal Secretary. Since then, she has taken a keen interest in Housing Law, and her role within the team has developed into a Paralegal. She primarily supports Sarah Schooling and Jenny Lloyd in the work they do for Landlords of Social Housing.
Her role includes a wide variety of tasks including:
- Drafting witness statements
- Drafting claims forms for both possession and injunction proceedings
- Preparing hearing bundles
- General Housing management letters
- Warning letters
- No access letters
- Answering general housing management queries from clients
Georgina is able to provide a high level of work for both clients and other colleagues in the team. She takes pride in being able to offer our clients an approachable yet efficient service.