Experienced Family Law Solicitors in Devon
"I can honestly say that through what has been a very difficult and trying time, the experience I have had from Tozers has been 10/10 every time and I can’t recommend them enough." Natasha
We understand how difficult family issues can be. Let us help you find the way forward.
We know that everybody’s situation is different. We promise to listen to what is important to you and find the right legal solution to help you achieve this.
Why choose Tozers family law solicitors?
Starting any legal process can feel overwhelming but we do everything we can to make this as straightforward as possible for you.
Our friendly and approachable team will:
- Talk to you about your situation in a free initial meeting - This gives you a chance to ask questions about the process and the likely costs, including options for payment. We look at who from our team is best suited to work with you and discuss next steps.
- Support you through the process, with clear and practical advice - We explain everything carefully in plain English so you know what to expect at each stage, keeping you fully informed throughout.
- Find the best solution as your trusted legal partner - We explore your options so you can feel confident we’re taking the right course of action, whether this involves collaborative law, mediation or more traditional approaches. As experienced advocates, you can rest assured we’ll fight your corner if your case does need to go to court.
Our family law solicitors are recognised as experts in their field: we’re members of Resolution, the professional body for family lawyers, and legal directory Chambers & Partners highlights both our “strong matrimonial team” and our “highly skilled and experienced” child law team.
Above all, we know that you are coming to us during what is often an emotional and stressful time. Our priority is to help you make the right decisions for you and your family so you can move on to a brighter future.
What areas do our family law solicitors cover?
Issues relating to children - With four of our lawyers on the Law Society’s Children’s Panel, we have one of the largest child law specialist teams in the South West and are experienced at dealing with even the most complex cases. We can help you with:
- Arrangements following divorce or separation
- Adoption and special guardianship
- Care proceedings
- Grandparents’ rights
Issues relating to relationships - Our experienced team can help you with:
- Divorce and separation
- Pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Financial issues, including pension arrangements
We also have a specialist Domestic Abuse Response Team (DART) who will support you in complete confidence if you have suffered domestic abuse at the hands of controlling, coercive and/or abusive partners.
PARTNER AND SOLICITOR
SOLICITOR AND HEAD
PARTNER AND SOLICITOR
Find out how we can help you
Whatever your situation, the first step is to contact us for a chat. Our family law solicitors offer a free first meeting - get in touch with us today using our online enquiry form below or call us at one of our offices.