The effects of coronavirus on your legal rights and our service.

Complete the form below to ask us a question or make an enquiry. We’ll get back to you via phone or email as soon as possible.

Commercial Planning and Licensing

Premises Licences for Your Business

If your business relies on a licence it is vital that you licensing legislation, or else it could hinder the profitability of your business.

Our experienced licensing team can help you understand the type of licence you need, whether it’s a personal licence, or a premises license, and ensure you know the restrictions of your licence and who it needs to go to.

If your application to the licensing authority must be determined by local councillors, or your licence is under review we can represent you at the committee as well as acting for you on appeals.


Our commercial licences experience

Our specialist team deals with liquor, public entertainment, and gaming machine licensing for a wide range of clients both locally and nationally. As well as having key clients in the leisure industry including cafes, pubs, clubs, hotels, holiday parks and attractions.


Planning law specialists with a commercial focus

Having spent time within planning departments in the public sector, we have a comprehensive knowledge of the planning system and local government administrative law – with the ability to view this from all perspectives.

We work collaboratively with colleagues across the firm, drawing on the expertise from our parks, countryside matters, and company and commercial teams. This enables us to provide specialist, commercially focused advice, tailored to your specific needs.

From planning issues to licensing applications, we ensure there are no barriers to your business activities, helping you to get the details right so that you can proceed with confidence.

Get legal advice and support

Contact Our Legal Experts

Enquire now