Tozers is delighted to announce there have been eight promotions within the firm across various teams including our award-winning Parks and specialist Medical Negligence teams. These individuals have become either Associates or Senior Associates, effective from 1st January 2022, taking the number of Associates and Senior Associates in the firm up to 25.
- Joanne Young, Senior Associate - Litigation & Employment. Joanne specialises in property-related disputes, including residential and commercial landlord and tenant matters.
- Michelle Beckett, Senior Associate - Clinical Negligence & Injury. Michelle is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Panel, acting for claimants who have suffered from injuries as a result of negligent medical treatment.
- Naomi Hoare, Senior Associate - Wealth Management. Naomi works with individuals, drafting Lasting Powers of Attorney and Wills as part of planning for later life, as well as dealing with those looking for support in administering an estate.
- Alex McKerron, Associate, FCILEx - Parks. Alex specialises in planning and local government work. She has a particular specialism in assisting developers, housebuilders and registered providers with their new or prospective developments.
- Jessica Betts, Associate, FCILEx - Working in the New Homes Conveyancing Team, Jessica deals with plot sales for regional housebuilders of newbuild properties and purchases of newbuild properties for individual private clients.
- Kate Stone, Associate - Clinical Negligence and Injury. Kate works with clients who have lost a loved one or suffered a significant injury as a result of negligence.
- Neil Darby, Associate - Parks. Neil is focused on Litigation/Dispute Resolution and is involved in tailoring effective actions to successfully resolve matters on behalf of Parks clients across a broad range of disputes by way of court proceedings, mediation and/or negotiation.
- Sarah Phillips, Associate, FCILEx - Wealth Management. Sarah mainly works with vulnerable children and adults supporting and advising them in the management of their financial affairs.
Managing Partner Paul Kelly comments on these promotions saying, "I am delighted to announce these promotions within the Tozers. Their dedication and hard work to both their clients and the firm is to be commended. My congratulations go out to all eight and I wish them all the best in their careers with Tozers.”