We are delighted to announce that we have secured a host of new positions in the independent Legal 500 directory for 2021, including being named as a Top Tier law firm, as well as many of our partners and solicitors being named as Leading Individuals.
The Legal 500 directory is an independent produced publication listing the best legal firms by area and service, and in our case this is the South West and more specifically Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. Given that this is a large area, with many other high calibre law firms, it is a testament to our dedicated teams to see that we are recognised as top tier.
- Top scoring firm for Client Service and Satisfaction
- Top tier for Clinical Negligence
- Leading Individual Endurance Arthur for Clinical Negligence
- Tier 2 for Corporate and Commercial
- Tier 2 for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Leading Individual James Evans for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Tier 2 for Social Housing
- Leading Individual Stephen Burtchaell for Social Housing
- Tier 3 for Employment
- Tier 3 for Family
It’s great to see that all teams who held positions in the Legal 500 2020 edition have successfully maintained their placing for 2021. With key mentions going to the new Top Tier placing of Tozers in the South West for Client Satisfaction – independently raked through the largest and most comprehensive survey of client satisfaction of the UK legal market. As well as Endurance Arthur and James Evans securing positions as new Leading Individuals, with their teams also ranking as Top Tier and Tier 2 respectively.
This is fantastic recognition for all teams involved, and securing these accolades shows the strong client endorsement and recommendations received.