Being an employee at senior or director level often requires specialist employment advice of the intricacies of company and employment law to make sure you get the best deal and benefits.
We have many years of experience of dealing with senior management in many major national organisations, offering practical advice and providing invaluable insight to help in securing the best deal.
Director and senior managers employment law issues
As well as advising you on general employment law for directors and senior managers, our team have experience with the key issues faced by directors and senior managers, including:
- Bonuses and incentive schemes
- Restrictive covenants clauses
- Confidentiality clauses
- Stocks and shares
- Disciplinaries and grievances
- Preservation of reputation
Our employment law advice for directors and senior managers
We tailor our services to meet your goals, provide practical and effective advice in a bespoke package. Our teams experience covers:
- Negotiating directors’ service agreements
- Negotiating senior manager employment contracts
- Advising on directors’ duties, rights and liabilities
- Negotiating directors and senior managers settlement packages/departure packages
- Advising on termination and compensation for loss of office
- Advising on disciplinaries and grievances
- Advising on redundancies
- Negotiating Consultancy agreements
Employment law that works for you
As dedicated employment law solicitors we have built a strong reputation, with clients often commenting on our ‘exceptional’ service and commitment to going the extra mile. Working with you to understand your needs and creating bespoke advice in a cost-effective manner.
We are recognised by leading legal directory, The Legal 500, which notes in particular our ‘strong track record for contentious work’ and the work of Stephen Jennings, our head of team, delivering clear results.