We are delighted to announce that we have secured a host of great positions in the independent Legal 500 directory for 2023, including new positions and several of our Partners and Solicitors being named as Leading Individuals.
The Legal 500 directory is an independent produced publication listing the best legal firms by area and service, and in our case, this is the South West and more specifically Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. Given that this is a large area, with many other high calibre law firms, it is a testament to our dedicated teams and staff to see that we are recognised amongst the top tiers.
- Top tier for Clinical Negligence
- Leading Individual Endurance Arthur for Clinical Negligence
- Tier 2 for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Leading Individual James Evans for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Tier 2 for Social Housing
- Leading Individual Stephen Burtchaell for Social Housing
- Tier 2 for Employment
- Tier 3 for Corporate and Commercial
- Tier 3 for Family
- Tier 4 for Personal tax, trust & probate
- Firm to watch for Amy Cater and her Planning team
It’s great to see that all teams who held positions in the Legal 500 2022 edition have successfully maintained rankings for 2023. With key mentions going to Amy Cater and the Planning team for their new ranking as a ‘Firm to Watch’. As well as Endurance Arthur, James Evans and Stephen Burtchaell for securing positions as Leading Individuals, with their teams also ranking as Top Tier and Tier 2 respectively.
Managing Partner Paul Kelly commented on this years results, "I am delighted to see the number of our teams and individuals recognised in this year’s Legal 500, including both new and top tier rankings. Congratulations to them all in this recognition of their expertise and commitment."
This is fantastic recognition for all teams involved, and securing these accolades shows the strong client endorsement and recommendations received.