As a Partner and Solicitor within Tozers’ award winning Parks team, working alongside developers, private individuals and local authorities, Amy specialises in Planning, Licensing and Public Sector law, with a particular specialism in advising owners of holiday and residential parks on planning and caravan site licensing.
Working alongside Alex McKerron, Kelly Burns and colleagues with litigation and property specialisms in the parks team, Amy provides advice on:
- Preparing planning applications and planning appeals
- Lawful development certificate applications and appeals
- Enforcement cases
- Section 106 obligations for commercial and residential developments including affordable housing
- Judicial Review
- Footpath diversions and Highway Agreements
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Alcohol, Entertainment and Gambling Licensing
- Statutory Nuisance
Amy qualified in 2007 and possesses both public and private sector legal experience having worked as a planning solicitor in a local authority for several years and having previously trained at a leading law firm in London. This broad experience on ‘both sides of the fence’ provides Amy with an ability to navigate the intricacies of the planning system and local government administrative law.