We are delighted to announce we have secured a number of top positions in the independent Legal 500 directory for 2022, from top tier teams to leading individuals.
- Top tier for Clinical Negligence
- Leading Individual Endurance Arthur for Clinical Negligence
- Tier 2 for Corporate and Commercial
- Tier 2 for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Leading Individual James Evans for Charities and Not-for-Profit
- Tier 2 for Social Housing
- Leading Individual Stephen Burtchaell for Social Housing
- Tier 2 for Employment
- Tier 3 for Family
- Tier 4 – Personal Tax, Trust & Probate
We are pleased that all teams held positions from the Legal 500 2021 edition or have moved up a tier, this is the case for Employment moving from tier 3 to 2. We also have a new entry with Personal Tax, Trust & Probate coming in at tier 4.
Securing these accolades is a fantastic achievement and recognition for all those involved.
Click below to see profiles of all individuals mentioned in Legal 500 directory for 2022
The Legal 500 directory is an independent produced publication listing the best legal firms by area and service, and in our case this is the South West and more specifically Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. Given that this is a large area, with many other high calibre law firms, it is a testament to our dedicated teams to see that we are recognised as top tier.